Saturday, August 23rd is the first Saturday Clinic of the Fall semester. Fall hours begin August 23rd.
2014 Fall Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 8AM - 6PM
- Friday-Saturday: 8AM - 4PM
- Sunday: CLOSED
Important Dates to Remember:
- Open enrollment for Fall and ANNUAL Health Insurance ends: September 15th
- Last day of classes: December 5th
- Last Saturday Clinic: December 6th
- Fall term ends: December 12th
- Residence Halls close: December 13th at NOON
- Commencement: December 13th
- Monday, September 1st, 2014: Labor Day. UHS is CLOSED
- Tuesday, November 11th: Veteran's Day. UHS is CLOSED.
- Wednesday, November 26th: UHS closes at 5PM.
- Thursday, November 27th-Saturday, November 29th: Thanksgiving Holiday. UHS is CLOSED.
2014 Home Football Game Schedule:
The Health & Wellness Center will be CLOSED* on the following Saturday home Football Games:
- September 6th vs. The Citadel
- September 20th vs. Clemson
- October 4th vs. Wake Forest
- October 18th vs. Notre Dame
- November 8th vs. Virginia
- November 22nd vs. Boston College
- November 29th vs. Florida
* For after hours care you may contact University Health Services NEW after hours care partner, MDLIVE at mdlive.com/fsu or 1-800-497-0677. You may also visit: Tallahassee Memorial Hospital, Capital Regional Medical Center or any walk-in clinic.
In the case of a life-threatening emergency, ALWAYS dial 9-1-1.
The cost of service provided by an outside facility is not covered by your student health fee.